England Council Annual Meeting and latest research from Cambridge Centre for Myelin Repair
The England Council would love to hear your comments and questions about the Society’s work in England and tell you about their work over the past year.
We are excited to be joined by Professor Robin Franklin, Director of the Cambridge Centre for Myelin Repair, who will give a presentation on stem cell research. The MS Society’s Chairman, Hilary Sears will also be speaking about her vision for the Society’s future.
Refreshments will be provided.
10.30 Registration - refreshments available
11.00 Welcome and housekeeping - Ken Johnson, Chair of Council
- Stem Cell Research - Professor Robin Franklin - Director of the MS Society Cambridge Centre for Myelin Repair
- England Council: Our focus and achievements - Ken Johnson, Chair of Council and Debbie Alexander, Council Member
13.30 MS Society - looking back and looking forward
- Including ‘Have Your Say’ – suggestions from the floor - Member of MS Society’s Executive Group
- Vision for the future (including questions for the new Chairman) - Hilary Sears, Chairman of the MS Society
- Summary and thanks - Ken Johnson, Chair of Council
We know that travelling to Birmingham is not an option for everyone. If you have a question and cannot attend, please do email email@example.com. If time allows, we will include your question in the open session. However, all questions and answers will be added to the England Council section of the MS Society website after the meeting.
From the M42 take the exit off at junction 6. From the roundabout follow the directions for the NEC. Take the second exit on the left, South Way. Follow the route for approximately 50 metres. The entrance of the hotel is located on your right-hand side.
Station: Birmingham International
Distance: 1 mile to hotel
Taxi charge (one way): £7
Unable to load box due to configuration error.