Living with the effects of MS (MS Essentials 28)
MS is an uninvited guest, which, once arrived, is there to stay. This booklet, written by clinical neuropsychologist Dr Anita Rose, suggests strategies for managing the emotional challenges that MS can bring.
- Managing the emotional impact of the diagnosis
- Dealing with loss
- Taking control of emotional responses to MS
- Dealing with any changes in emotions and thinking
- The impact of MS on others
- Getting the right support
About our publications
We offer printed booklets, large print, other languages and audio versions (selected titles only). To order or for help with your questions about MS, call our Information Team on 020 8438 0799 (Monday to Friday 9am-4pm) or email email@example.com.
You can also order direct from this website.
Health or social care professionals and MS Society branches can order bulk copies here.