The COVID-19 pandemic means we can’t meet face-to-face right now, but there’s still ways to you can help us be there for everyone with MS.
If you can volunteer some time remotely, by phone, video call, or online we’d love to hear from you.
Will you join us?
Get involved with the coronavirus response
Other national charities who need your help right now include:
- Covid Mutual Aid UK support local community groups by organising mutual aid throughout the Covid-19 outbreak in the UK. Find your local COVID Mutual Aid group
- The Small Charities Coalition can help match you with volunteering opportunities in your area or with small charities. Find out about volunteering in your area on the small charities coalition website
- The Red Cross have community response teams you can get involved with. Visit the Red Cross website to find out more
- St John Ambulance are also looking for extra support during the pandemic. Find out more on St John Ambulance website
- Find information, stories and resources selected for you
- Join our forum community to find help and support
- Get the latest MS research news
I'm interested in a free account
Explore how you can help our MS community
Help your local community
Support people with MS
Shape how we work
Campaign with us
Support our projects
Find support near you
We can't meet face-to-face right now. But there's still lots of ways to connect with people near you who understand what life's like with MS. From coffee mornings to online yoga classes. Put in your postcode to find out what's near you.
We’re the MS Society – a community of people living with MS, scientists, campaigners, volunteers and fundraisers.
We understand what life’s like with MS, and we support each other through the highs, lows and everything in between.
And we’re driving research into more – and better – treatments. For everyone.
Together, we are strong enough to stop MS.